Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Chapter/New Gallery



It is with mixed feelings that I will be leaving the Stutz studio/gallery after six years of painting and working with the Stutz Artists Association. It was a pleasure to work with the staff and the many artists I came in contact with. My next passage and chapter in my life will be the opening of a gallery/studio in the Carmel Arts District. I will be featuring my work as well as other artists that I have long admired. The 1,650 sq ft will give me adequate studio space as well as area to teach classes and workshops. I will miss that great morning light I enjoyed in my Stutz studio for sure. The gallery will be called "Eye On Art" and will open in September. The grand opening is planned for October or November and I hope to see many of you there.